Tuesday, November 20, 2007

BLEEDING NOSE(S)

I received a forwarded message from my e–group today. I don’t usually read forwarded messages, but this one really caught my attention. The e-mail had screen shots of a blog. I chose not to divulge the name of the blogger as a respect, but I would say she really did exist(!). I have checked her profile and blog site (it was public). I even looked at her pictures. To make my story short, I have copied verbatim what she wrote on that blog. See if you can comprehend what her blog is all about. I have nothing against her but the language she chose to express herself has put her in a “funny light.” I wonder if she is aware at all that she is becoming as popular as Inday or maybe she did it on purpose, you know, to create a buzz. Anyway, below are the excerpts from her blog.

To my readers, I am not a critic of those who uses the English language to express themselves but somehow it is also a blogger’s responsibility to post articles which are understandable and easy to read. At this point, Rufa Mae Quinto comes to mind, in one of her movies, having nosebleeds whenever she is around people who speak English. If we can express ourselves better in our native language, so be it, but then some people like Jo wanted to stick it out with English no matter what. So, here goes:

“…somewhere in my past i been down and hurts of the Guy i love, i thought he is the one my only and last man but they not work it any more. Afterwards my tears fall and I hate him and I said to my self jo never fall inlove. Man is never be fair they’re idiot and no stick to one, well after a while my heart beats again and I am blush when I see this guy, he is good and funny, understanding… maybe she’ll be the one…..I missed the time when he holding hands with me and the time he treats me…I love the man who cares for me, understand me.,,,,,” (Blog title: Man your special”)

“…I count my blessing its so many blessing…first I finished my college I have a award in college a ward that never loose it its my diploma…no one can take it a highest education that may parents did it. 2nd I learned to love all over again(if sometimes causes of heart faillure broken hearted) 3rd I have a lot of friend that never leave me. 4th iam a youth coordinator and some of my friends in PYA en SK. I have a award also there way back 2000 iam become first runner up in Scrabble contest with JL also. I also award of being best student in my batch (outstanding Batch 1)…” (Blog title: its all about me)

Much as I want to share everything that she wrote, I prefer not to. My nose is bleeding right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment